Please allow 2 working days for processing. For patient safety reasons we do not take repeat prescription requests over the telephone.
How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
Prescription Medicines Order Line
Patients are able to call 0115 855 0260 to speak to an experienced health professional when needing to reorder a repeat prescription.
Patients are advised to:
- Check your medication cupboard before ordering
- Order your prescription when you have 7 days of medication left
- Let them know if you have a build-up of medication so they can adjust the quantities
- Not order ‘just in case’. If you need the medication in future then you will still be able to request it
- Let them know if you have stopped taking any of your medicines
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.